Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 11 March 2014 // 5:35:00 am I think I changed the url of my blog temporarily because cheeseontoast hasn't been a very nice place to be anymore. So the least I can do is contain the negativity to myself and not affect others, since even if I do write somewhat bitter things, when it's read a few days the negativity would have decreased. Also, I don't know...but I feel the need to contain myself because I suddenly feel I let others know too easily what goes on in my head or what I have done and easily deduce when I'm not well or what not. I guess I just want to be stubborn and just for now I don't want to talk to people who talk to me knowing the stuff I write on my blog but having to pretend nothing is wrong, since as of late it has been pretty negative. It's tiring for them. I know through my blog it was the easiest way to check up on me. That's what I don't want for now because I feel like I've lost communication with people because all that happens is my blog is read, they know what I'm doing or thinking, so they don't bother talking to me about anything. I guess that's pretty selfish but, I need security at the moment which no-one is giving or can give right now and making my blog inaccessible is one way of providing that. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |