Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Lion King Musical
Saturday, 15 March 2014 // 12:50:00 am It was pure amazing. I cannot describe how spectacular the musical was. It just made everything better and made me feel so happy. I love Zazu so much, and Rafiki and Timon and Pumba and argh! Dat boday....dem pecks. I'm sorry I keep doing/saying something that dissapoints to you. I'm not sorry for how I behaved around you. I couldn't help it. You know how I feel when you're like that. When you let yourself go carelessly, lose yourself. When you don't have self control. Day 4. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |