<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 5 March 2014 // 9:28:00 am

Lol on the way to the station my mum was complaining about my dad and was like 'Crystal when you get a boyfriend, please find someone who takes initiative, not a complete blockhead and is at least a little bit romantic' xD She said that because my dad didn't want to go have lunch with her and would rather go play pool on his day off and since she's always the one asking him to go out with her she's annoyed. Bad move dad, bad move :P

Weehee I'm so proud of myself I actually met and talked to people :) I bumped into 2 of the guys again when I was leaving and they invited me to eat lunch with them which to be honest I would have gone but I had to meet someone else so aahh oh well, opportunity missed. I'm sure I'll see them later. I have a feeling one of the guys I met I have mutual friends with him. I always wondered how that helped, having mutual friends, like where does it go from there .-. Well things are looking up :) 





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)