Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 30 March 2014 // 11:53:00 am Mmmmm I suddenly feel like I'm annoying and bothering people even more so than before. Maybe it's because I feel like all I do is ask questions and say trivial things and then...yeah. Haha. Alright. I get the message I use to say I don't like beanies with ears on them, but I think I have a change of heart and don't really mind them anymore. I think I didn't like them before because I couldn't really pull them off. Whenever I tried one on it looked so weird on me. But yeah I'm alright with them now. There's always like a fear of judgment in the back of my mind when I say I don't like something and then eventually I do. It's like "Oh but you use to say you don't like it and now you do? Why are you jumping on the bandwagon now blah blah blah?" Something along those lines :P Yesyes once again overthinking TO THE MAX. Yus. It's like those shoes, I'm not sure how to describe them, they're kind of like school shoes...hmmm I'll find a photo. OKAY these! I generally don't really like them, also because of the fact that I can't pull them off LOL But it's weird and yeah. But lately I'm getting use to them, and the people who can wear them well it's like "oh that's nice." Kind of thing. Yeah. Situational. Day 19 You know I try to remember when I stopped watched tv but I can't. It's nothing major, but I actually don't remember the last time I properly turned on the tv just for leisure or to catch up on a show. Thinking back, my routine during primary school was wake up at 7am, watch toasted tv until 8.30, then when I came home from school at 4pm I would turn on the tv again, grab a few snacks and yeah watch all the shows that were on. But then transitioning into high school I just stopped watching during sometime and I don't remember when, which bothers me. Like other than turning on the tv to watch the Australian Open I really don't know. I even remember watching entire games of cricket on tv when I was bored. But yeah I don't touch it anymore. I don't know what shows air nowadays other than like My Kitchen Rules. Actually I think I completely stopped paying attention to tv after the 3rd season of Masterchef. Oh well WHO NEEDS A TV WHEN YOU HAVE A COMPUTER. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah~ Omgosh watching the recaps of LoL Masters 2014 Allstars is making me so happy. The plays are so funny and the commentating is just the best by Monte Cristo and sorry I don't know the name of the Korean guy. Mata's reactions to things is the cutest omg I want to pinch his cheeks ^^ Then Faker's smiles are just eeeeeee sunshine~ FLAAAAAME he's so cute and omg his reaction when he was so lost and clueless was gold. Aaah it's just a bundle of laughter and smiles. Teehee. OMGOMG I SAW HIS FACE AHAHAHAHA HE HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT, AT ALL IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS A I REMEMBER. Ahhh why is it so funny when someone hasn't changed at all xD Like personally when I look at photos of myself I don't think I changed a lot, I gained weight as you all know, like helloooo icecream period and lost weight at different periods and somehow grew a pair of bigger eyes (since I had to purposely squint in that photo), when the size of your eyes stay the same from birth LOL My face got bigger and rounder that's all I know HEHE. Yes Potato and Leak. OKAY I FOUND IT! So I'm not really afraid of this photo hence why I'm posting it but yeah, one of my roooooooooounder low self esteem periods because of the icecream yes, goddamn icecream. Beginning of year 9 I'm pretty sure. I remember this day very clearly because my dad was like, Crystal you look really fat next to Sylvia. Yes very kind words from a father. Okay, I don't deny my face has changed after looking at this again. Like comparing that, to the rest of my recent photos on my blog, duuuuude switching back and forth, I really did grow a new pair of eyes LOL. HELLO PLASTIC SURGERY! Jokes goiise joooooookes. Don't worry no shame. I'm not embarrassed or anything, I'm perfectly fine with the way I am and accept the way I was thank you :) LET THE CONFIDENCE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. Do I sound up myself and narcissistic now haha. But yeah seriously, it's alright. That hair though, and that fashion sense, what was I thinking LOL |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |