<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Rainy Uni Day
Monday, 24 March 2014 // 12:10:00 am

Past 12am requires new post lewl. I'm finding myself saying shoot and freak a lot lately maybe it's my way of transitioning into saying shit and duck. Nah. I've always wondered how people would see me if I suddenly started swearing heaps like it was part of my normal daily vocabulary. Would it be normal. Or would people be like o_o no Crystal don't do it, it's not you, not in your character.

Well I guess I expected to wake up to Dignitas get smashed by TSM but not THAT SMASHED. Well at least I could go back to sleep quickly.

Ahhh how to get through today.

 I shouldn't have...oh well at least it's cold now. Woo long sleeves knitwear.

I just realised, if I really was lazy and couldn't be bothered, I only needed to go to uni two days week because I only have tuts on Tuesday and Friday, but naaaaah I'm not that lazy, I refuse to let myself be one of those people that are like meeeh don't need to go to lectures because it's going to be online blah blah blah. This sounds really shallow, well I'm saying that a lot lately, anyways, I've always wondered what it would be like to jig school. Lol makes me sound like a stuck up goody two shoes :P. But I actually haven't before. I asked my mum if I ever wanted to just stay home because I couldn't be bothered to go to school could I and she said yes, but I never could really bring myself to do that, not a big deal, but I have that fear in the back of my mind that I'll miss out on something important and regret that for the rest of my life xD. Fear drives

It's odd out of the 800 people who do psychology only 50 will be going to camp and I get to be one of them .-.

Rain please stop when it is time for me to go home thanks 8)

OMG I AM GOING TO STOCK UP ON APPLE PUREE TODAY, I WILL BUY EVERY SINGLE ONE AVAILABLE AND JUST FEED ON PUREE FOR THE NEXT WEEK. Jokes I've seen people like Angelina Jolie go on liquid diets, what even nononononono, but this is purely because I. love. Apple. Puree.

What do when you really want someone to stop suffering because of you but in order to do that is to invoke more suffering to not only yourself but others even more so than you already have and hoping it will be all worth in the long run. In the end we all end up still in this never ending cycle of hoping.

YAAAY WIFFY IN THE LIBRARY IS WORKING


 Hello from my sweater



Got an email regarding camp cabins and how there's 3-4 people per cabin and there's only 1 same sex cabin lewl. Time to mingle with potentially dangerous horny guys at night.

Urgh now and then I get this really sharp pain in my upper right side of my left boob if I breath too deeply. Are my boobs growing LOL Jokes :P But yeah it reeeeeeeeaallly hurts when that happens uuuuuuuuuuueuuuuuuurrrrrgh >_<

Today during our Psychology and the Scientific method lecture it was based on the topic "Do violent video games lead to violent behaviour". And there was a case example where a teenage boy in America killed 12 people and the court linked his violent behaviour to the games he played such as COD , battlefield, left for dead, metal gear solid, half life, grand theft auto, team fortress, doom etcetc but like, if they link it like that, isn't that creating the assumption that anyone who plays thse games are violent, people I know play those games and they hardly emit violent behaviour...unless they have a whole other side I have yet to see but yeah. :L They claimed that "absent the combination of extremely violent games and this boy's incredibly deep involvement...this massacre would not have occurred." Just...could the prosecution not have found any other significant pieces of evidence other than the fact that he played video games...I mean dude, 4 year old toddlers who play angry birds and not cod fall to the ground crying in a tantrum thrashing their limbs around screaming and kicking, are they going to connect that to violent behaviour, see that doesn't make sense and is a bad comparison therefore nooo naaaaah. Yeeeeeeeah I don't know how to end this hahahahhaa. END!

Wo yao hui jia laaaaah~

LKASJHFLAKJSDLAKSJDFLASKDJLKGJHALKJHSFLKJAHFKJDFH WOOHOOO YEEEEEEAH I'M SO CONTENT AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS MAH BODAY IS READY

OMG AHAHAHAHAHA THE BEST THING APART FROM APPLE SAUCE TODAY IS SAM'S JAMNOMINATION VIDEO OMG IT'S GOLD MUCH LOVE MUCH ADORBS :DDDDDDDDDD

I'M REALLY GIGGLY RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE LAST TIME I WAS LIKE THIS WAS WHEN I WAS LAUGHING OVER SAM'S PENIS DRAWING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE omg someone show me that picture again xD

Day 13.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)