<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 4 March 2014 // 3:14:00 pm

People I saw today, Joyce. Goddamn Joyce you are so LOUD AND HYPER. Even more so than I am? I'm not even like that anymore xD Anyways Shing, Sam, Denise, Roanna, Susie, Annabelle, Jamilla, Sharon, Zoe, Gabby and Albert? yeeeaaaaah still much people ohohohoho, no awkward lonely hanging around by myself business, yet. Todays lecture was pretty okay. I'm always debating in my head whether I'm suppose to write the things on the slide, but then we print it out afters and then if I copy I can't focus on what the lecturer is saying. If I write down things the lecturer is saying, I'm going to forget what that was related to in the slide...ASFGDJLAJHSHDJSLKAS. Also I was very ceebs today so o didn't change out the t-shirt I wear to sleep :P I do that a lot. Yesterday I took the train back with Karen and today I took it with DANIIIIIISE haha, haven't said that in a while. You're such a kyyyute and funny girl :P

Urgh there is this music video I've been watching a lot lately and there's this scary part at the beginning and no matter how many times I watch it, after a day or two when I watch it again I still get jump scared :( Like I'm expecting and I already knows what happens and I've seen it before but why can't I not stop squealing poop.

I'm going through a 'make my blog private phase' and I'm not sure why, nor is it necessary, but oh well. Let us see how long this lasts, normally for about a day haha.

I'm finding...maybe I just have better memory for these things. I'm hoping that's the case because it would be sad to think it's from caring less or It's just something not worth remembering.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)