<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Sunday, 16 March 2014 // 8:28:00 pm

Today has been such a chill and plain day, I like. I haven't had as many thoughts as I usually do, which is weird after what happened yesterday. Well I was like mmmmmmmmmm in the morning but then it got better. Although right now I have a bad stomach ache so I'm just rolling around in bed until it dies down. It's weird because it has nothing to do with needing to poo...I pooped this morning...cool story. But yeah it's very odd because I say so xP Maybe I need to fart lots. Is there a way to force farts out xD I also have a small headache, but that's probably from yesterday when I was flinching after hearing thunder and I squealed and accidentally hit my head on the table because I cowered and went to hide next to Booby too quickly xD haha nah it's not from that.

I just ate half a bar of chocolate...so much for a stomach ache LOL. It's gone now hehe. ALSO I burnt a bit of my oceanside candle ^^ So nice, but because it's not an extremely strong scent, there's a bit of the smoke smell. Now I really wanted that vanilla caramel candle! Except $40 goddamn, I've been spending so much these days I really can't afford to buy that.

2 currently stalking...wow...someone managed to find my changed url...how...well it's either a random or an author....OOOOOH I'M SO SILLY! I forgot I have followers on blogger LOL They can still see my posts...I think.

I cannot actually believe this. THE COINCIDENCES THAT...ARGH ASDLKJHFALKSDJHFLASKDJ TT__________TT Why didn't you come save me :'(  THIS GUY. Anyways I always end up wanting to show the world everything this guy says because it's so stupidly funny xD But nah...I'll give him a LITTLE respect haha

[10:41] SimmiGoi: so much for quitting lol
[10:41] NickyBaby: yo
im really stressed
need 1 game
[10:42] SimmiGoi: dayum
I didnt see that video during oweek
nor have i seen you around uni
LOL
[10:43] NickyBaby: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do u even come to uni?
nah i saw you once
but it was at
darling harbour?
[10:43] SimmiGoi: wut
you did?
[10:43] NickyBaby: so u there
ye
i remember LOL
[10:43] SimmiGoi: I'm at uni 5 days a week
[10:43] NickyBaby: sees crystal
nek minnit
thunderstorm
with no umbrella
[10:44] SimmiGoi: why didn't you say hi nub
[10:44] NickyBaby: how unlucky
[10:44] SimmiGoi: OOOOH
THAT DAY
wow
[10:44] NickyBaby: u were with someone?
[10:44] SimmiGoi: I was?
[10:44] NickyBaby: didnt erally want to intrude
i dnno
[10:44] SimmiGoi: no I wasnt
omg
wait
[10:44] NickyBaby: i saw some guy next to u
and WAS LIKE
lets keep walking guys
[10:44] SimmiGoi: OH
FAAAAAAAAAAR
THAT GUY
WAS A DRIGGIN
STRANGER
[10:44] NickyBaby: yeh yeh
[10:44] SimmiGoi: OERV
perv*
[10:44] NickyBaby: ?
i did not perve u
[10:44] SimmiGoi: I was terrified
[10:44] NickyBaby: ROFL
[10:44] SimmiGoi: WHY DIDNT YOU COME SAVE ME
[10:45] NickyBaby: what r u talkinga bout...
[10:45] SimmiGoi: friggin*
[10:45] NickyBaby: im so confused
[10:45] SimmiGoi: the guy sitting next to me
was some random who approached me
and I was like O_O
[10:45] NickyBaby: OH
LOL
[10:45] SimmiGoi: wth
[10:45] NickyBaby: HAHAHAHA
from uni?
or darling harbour
[10:45] SimmiGoi: darling harbour
it was some old bald looking guy right
[10:46] NickyBaby: it was old
he*
i dnt remember what else
[10:46] SimmiGoi: oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
[10:46] NickyBaby: i wasnt looking at the guy
LOL
was looking at u
[10:46] SimmiGoi: WHY DIDN'T YOU COME SAVE ME
[10:46] NickyBaby: i didnt know
u werebeing creeped
LOL
who smiles with a stranger
now thats creepy
[10:46] SimmiGoi: I did not smile
[10:46] NickyBaby: but yeh that day ended badly for me
[10:46] SimmiGoi: me too
there there
[10:46] NickyBaby: WELL TO ME U DIDNT LOOK LIKE
U NEEDED RESCUING
my favourite shoes
[10:46] SimmiGoi: TT_________________TT
[10:46] NickyBaby: with holes
[10:46] SimmiGoi: I needed much rescuing
[10:46] NickyBaby: killed my feet
HAHAHA
did u end up giving ur nunber
OMG
[10:47] SimmiGoi: it was the most traumatising day of my life
[10:47] NickyBaby: MY GAME IS STARTING
[10:47] SimmiGoi: AND YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SAVE ME AND MADE IT NOT TRAUMATISING BUT NOOOO YOU DECIDED AGAINST IT.
[10:47] NickyBaby: I CANT TALK ANYMORE
TALK AFTER?
[10:47] SimmiGoi: FOINE
[10:47] NickyBaby: YAY
[10:50] SimmiGoi: and no ofc I didn't give him my number I ran away from that place after he left me alone
and I can't believe on a pouring thindering day you worry about your favourite shoes
xD
thundering*
[10:50] NickyBaby: LOL?
i was cut
because my shoes had holes
and all the water seeped in
[10:50] SimmiGoi: pshhhhhhhhhh
[10:50] NickyBaby: and my hair was destroyed
and my one piece shirt was wet too
worst day
AND IF I REMEMEBR CORRECTLY IT WAS SUNNY
[10:51] SimmiGoi: THAT'S WHY IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR YOU?
wow
[10:51] NickyBaby: of course
[10:51] SimmiGoi: -_-
[10:51] NickyBaby: and thunder scares me ?
[10:52] SimmiGoi: me too but....aaah alright reasonably bad day for you then .-.
[10:52] NickyBaby: its not a competition LOL
[10:52] SimmiGoi: yes it is, and I had a worse day that day
[10:53] NickyBaby: I HAD AN EVEN WORSE DAY AFTER
i couldnt wear my wet shoes LOL
[10:53] SimmiGoi: ....
Don't you have another pair of shoes.....
[10:53] NickyBaby: i actually dont have another pair of shoes beside formal
[10:53] SimmiGoi: are you serious
GO BUY SOME
[10:54] NickyBaby: unlike u i am loyal to my shoes
i only like mine
[10:54] SimmiGoi: LOl I am so loyal to my shoes
when I buy things I always use it till they die
[10:54] NickyBaby: i use it beyond its death
[10:55] SimmiGoi: lol okay then
[10:55] NickyBaby: LOL
y r u always competing with me suddenly
[10:55] SimmiGoi: am not
[10:57] NickyBaby: u better not sleep just yet
[10:57] SimmiGoi: uhhhh ok
[10:57] NickyBaby: xD
got so much to ask LOL
[10:57] SimmiGoi: LOL

wooooow he's always so spot on with things like no-one else seriously it's scary D:

Oh my...SO NICE! I don't think I've had someone go out of their way like this without literally a second of thinking. Like yeah they think about it for a few but maaaaan haha  :')...but...LOL

[12:00] SimmiGoi: yeah
psych camp but problem is suyi and ellie are both off when camp is :(
[12:01] NickyBaby: WELL
[12:01] SimmiGoi: ssoooo
i dno....
[12:01] NickyBaby: I'LL TAKE UR SHIFT
[12:01] SimmiGoi: LOL
[12:01] NickyBaby: dont let this silly thing
stop u
[12:01] NickyBaby: gogogogo
buy ticket
what day is it
[12:02] SimmiGoi: haha they havennt started selling
they only have the date
[12:02] NickyBaby: what date
[12:02] SimmiGoi: 25th-27th April
[12:02] NickyBaby: okay done
tell clement i'll take ur shift
[12:02] SimmiGoi: :O
[12:04] NickyBaby: i didnt say
this is free
LOL
OH WAIT
I THINK THATS ACTUARIAL CAMP
LET ME DOUBLE CHECK
[12:04] SimmiGoi: oh
jokes
xD
[12:04] NickyBaby: is 25th-27th
still within semester?
or is that during midsem break
i mean
semester berak
[12:05] SimmiGoi: break
[12:05] NickyBaby: give me 1 sec
OH STUFF IT
I'LL SKIP THE ACTUARIAL CAMP
LOL
[12:06] SimmiGoi: oh no dont do that
[12:06] NickyBaby: its fine
[12:06] SimmiGoi: no it's not o_o
[12:06] NickyBaby: no girls are interested in a 4th year oldie
[12:06] SimmiGoi: LOL
awww
[12:06] NickyBaby: thats clearly a joke
every girl is interested
LOL
[12:06] SimmiGoi: oh
[12:06] NickyBaby: BUT i want u to go camp
dont miss it
[12:07] SimmiGoi: what do you mean its not free...
LOL
[12:07] NickyBaby: OBVIOUSLY U GOT TO PAY A PRICE
u got to tell me every single story
[12:07] SimmiGoi: uh huuuuuuuuuuuuh....
[12:07] NickyBaby: u got to introduce me 15 girls
as i wouldve potentially met 15 girls at camp
[12:08] SimmiGoi: wot

Day 5.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)