<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 25 March 2014 // 1:23:00 am

Immediate regret. I told myself I wouldn't do this. I can't let it happen again

I feel like sitting on the rooftop of a really high building and looking down. I crave some sort of adrenalin rush like when you ride something really fast and the dizziness that follows after. I want to hear my heart pumping hard, feel my cheeks flushing and the sickness of my stomach when it has butterflies and in knots. I wonder when it will be the next time I laugh like yesterday. I just had a dream that robbed me of my emotions and now I feel so empty. Come at me thunder, please come fiercely, make me terrified and I'll face you head on. I want to get scared, give me some sort of horror so I can scream and whimper. I need something to rip me open.

I GOT A BOOBOO :'( I actually managed to cut my thumb on my coconut drink. Like its one of those that has a clear plastic dome cover right e.g. like the ones from starbucks when you get a green tea frappacino with cream, yeah so I was trying to take the cover off but it was on really tight and I cut my thumb...how does that even happen...Then again I shouldn't be complaining about something as trivial as a tiny cut on a thumb...well you know me whiny about everything. Shall upload photo when I get home. 

Actually I'll probably ceebs when I get home because requires too much effort. Isn't it so annoying when you get eye makeup in your eye but you can't rub your eye because it'll ruin the rest of your eye makeup so then your eye is constantly irritated URRRRRRRRRRRRRGH #girlmakeupproblems.

Also ever since two days ago when all these JAMnomination videos came out and all this talent bombarded facebook, it has made me realise just how SO  insignificant my voice is. LOL self esteem THROUGH THE ROOF! not. It has plummeted down to a new low. I shall never sing like over skype again unless I'm muted nor in public unless I have no knowledge of the surrounding people's singing ability. Actually I don't normally sing in public anyway...do I? Wait I'm doing that right now...AHA ahhh....HALT. Humming only.

Day 14



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)