Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 11 March 2014 // 8:38:00 pm I had a story ready, a plausible story people would believe. Luckily today, I didn't need to tell it. A person in the right mind wouldn't tell me to remove it right? Hopefully not. I guess if they did see if after I told my story it would still look..somewhat like it. That was real mean of you, real mean. Why can't you just make things clear, you know very well how....URGH. THAT ANNOYS ME. MEANIE. POO Anyways so today during my first tutorial we had to learn the name of our partner and what degree they were doing and what 'superpower' they had. Now I took this in a literal sense and also partially because I really don't have some sort of spectacular talent so I just yeah told me person I could fly. Which was absolutely the worst decision I've ever made because when it came to her turn describe me and told everyone I could fly that was the most embarassing moment of my life. I was red as a tomato and I was yeah sure how am I going to pull this off. Ooooooooh well interesting first impression I've made hah. I gues people will eventually anyways. Don't want to be known as the girl who's coocoo and thinks she can fly and is always off in her imaginary world. Well I kind of am really, most of the time. Girls are a difficult species, I know so because I am one. I think everyone agrees yus? No I wasn't prompting everyone to agree to I am girl, well I am but I meant to that we are difficult. Yes? Understood? Okay. I...don't know what I did... |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |