Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 1 March 2014 // 12:51:00 am Yeah I guess I am kind of superstitious as I refused to be a part of breaking them peeps winning streak. It would just really suck if they do happen to lose and I'm there lol. NOOOOOOOOOOPE. It's alright I'm content with my solo singed game also 8) Today I went out with the majority of Mackekecesamar for a combined birthday dinner for Mish and Eva. We went to karaoke and twas much fun :D There were no Frozen songs though which was disappointing :( Oh well all the other songs were good. Omg we did so much screaming and belting, I'm surprised my throat doesnt hurt. 3 hours of singing and I still don't think it was enough haha. Then we went to Wagaya, holy cow we got the wasabi roulette and I just happen to get the one with heaps and heaps of wasabi xD I like wasabi so for me to end up crying from it and choking, that's how much there was in that sushi god. Fun experience though haha. Much good food with awesome people ^^ Afterwards I went to Hana with Eva, Esther and Mish. Hehe 'e3cm' was almost complete but we were missing Erica, aaahhhh so nostalgic 8) Twas also a nice catch up sesh. See...this is the change I'm scared of. Today was the first time this year a lot of Mackekecesamar got together, the last time we did was before Europe in early December. We're going to be busy at different times, maybe hang out with different groups of people, which is fine, but yeah, we have less time to be together. I don't know, maybe it's actually not as big of a deal as I make it out to be because we'll all still remain in contact. This people on their phones thing when they're with someone is really bugging me lately. Yes it's normal to check your phone now and then, but excessively? Like right now on the train, I'm sitting on a three seater and these 2 people next to me who know each other, for the full 40 minutes they didn't say a single thing to each other except spend time with their phone, what the heck, just watching them annoys me. Far out, as I've blogged before, if someone I'm with is constantly on their phones, let alone sitting right next to me for 40 minutes, I'd be so pissed. Sooo when my train arrived at Jannali I couldn't see my mum anyway which is weird because she almost never arrives late. If she is a bit late I normally wait at the bus stop where there are a bunch of benches, but there were two guys sitting there, and being my paranoid self I decided to wait on the other side of road opposite the bus stop. But then after about 10 minutes of waiting they headed over to my side and were near me and stopped. The dude was being all shifty like and checking looking through his bag and the other guy was swearing at him and was like "Where the f*** is it". Like what why did you have to remove yourselves from sitting down and cross the road just to check your bag. So I decided to move further down the road and I saw the dudes walking in my direction, waaaaaah. Couldn't get any more paranoid. Then I crossed the street to find a payphone because my phone ran out of battery. Turns out my mum forgot lol. So I walked back to the bus stop (shifty guys no longer there) and waited. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |