<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 2 April 2014 // 12:18:00 pm

Definitely not what I'm suppose to be doing xD OH WELL THIS IS HILARIOUS

Someone give me more of this music please.



That was...weird...because...yeah...but haha I coped. Wasn't that bad actually. 

Meeting people is actually sooo fun! Like when I have to use my own...power? haha like what on earth Crystal. Yeah because I was purposely put into an awkward situation (courtesy of B), so basically there was only a two seater and a three seater empty on the train when there was 5 of us. Two of the girls sat together in the 2 seater and B refused to sit next to the other person for whatever reason and she sat in front of us next to the stranger, I'm like what...anyways and so I just yolo and self introduced myself and babbled on about I don't even remember, I didn't even feel awkward which was interesting because I usually do. Maybe I should just yolo everything when it comes to people, see where that takes me. Wow...I just realised everyone I met today does something businessy...com, com, com, actuary/eco... why aren't I meeting my species LOL Sad life I can't find him on facebook .-. Oh wait...NEVERMIND! Wait...he has a white last name...he's not eurasian...is he...no................no way. Well anyways even though I sat in a library for 8 hours, today was not bad. I SAW MISH AAAAAH ^^

oooooh I forgot to write down my first impressions...hmmm....naaah.

Wow I'm actually yoloing I don't care. HAHA I'm so proud of myself LOOOOOOL. Okay you know what from now on yeah, just yolo. Although Edrea and Leanne are an exception haha and people I have half met. People you have half met is such an awkward stage.

Ah after today I realised how much I miss being on the phone just talking in general. Like not skype call, a long phone call. I don't know like, sure over skype you also get to see their face, but I don't know something about phone calls is different. I should call people more. I realised calling is so much more convenient and...I wouldn't say organic that's ironic haha but yeah. I think calling people over the phone just to talk is becoming rarer and rarer. Like some people I've known for years, I don't think I've been on the phone with them, ever. I think this is a call out saying CALL ME MAYBE! Haha. I just want to waste my $800 of credit to be honest. :P

Oh... I'm so dumb lol. Don't be friends with me haha.

Day 22

Sigh...GOODBYE WORLD.

I'm actually watching it happen. I don't want to watch it happen. But being in the position I'm in, there's no option but to watch it happen. Slowly and unknowingly.





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)