<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 10 April 2014 // 12:19:00 am

GLORIOUS DAYS I FINISHED MY PSYCHOLOGY ASSESSMENT WORTH 7% WOOHOO YEAH C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!! UH HUH OH YEAH HEEYAH!

Oooooh I'm so glad I saved... well not exactly saved for later but decided to put off the emotional outburst regarding my keys for later because I found them this morning :D Yay! No emotional turmoil experienced 8) Good job Crystal for not panicking gold star~

So I'm at the library right and I'm sitting near these first year law students. It's interesting because I heard one of them ask "What's mens rea" and I'm thinking noobs I know what that is I should be doing law" LOL jokes. Shouldn't they already have that background knowledge though...oh wait they probably didn't do legal studies in high school.

Well that was a nice 40 minute shower home. I have discovered a new gross feeling. So I was walking in the rain right it wasn't pouring but it wasn't light either, in the middle, but walkable so whilst I'm getting really wet, I'm also getting really hot because I'm trying to walk quickly just incase it starts to rain harder. That's the thing. Your hot and getting sweaty so the inside is like boilboil sweat hot hot and then outside it's like wet wet dribble dribble, THE CONTRAST. The rain wasn't even cooling me down, I was just wet on the outside and inside and hot. Ewwwiiiie. Also for some reason my feet are unusually hot, like really warm, so top all that of with hot feet and socks starting to get wet, ewwwwwwwww. Oh well that aside, today I saw so many fwends ^^ I was with my hubby, Daaaanise, Annaboob at the library for a bit, then Sam showed me where the whitehouse was, then I saw Kimmy again weeeeeeee and THEN on the bus we saw Cindy and Minnie lol. Me and Cindy have this thing where we ALWAYS see each other not at uni but at train stations, bus stops, on trains, on the bus, lol. ALSO I bumped into a certain someone twice ohoho ;) Then at central I also met another person and they're like one of those people you know exist, but you've never met, but you also know some general things about them, like who they're dating, their siblings, what uni they go to, I'm not a stalker, that is literally the general information you'll know about this person, you know, one of THOSE people, whom everyone knows, but I don't haha. I feel like I've reached a life goal LOL.

Wow I really should read over what I type haha, I just realised I have so many typos in there.

Day 30

Every single day.

"We are all just waiting for another universe to collide with ours, to change what we can’t ourselves. To fill us, to make us whole. It’s interesting how afterwards, we realize that the storm returns to calm, but the stars are always changed and we don’t choose whose collisions change us. We all start as strangers, but we often forget that we choose who ends up a stranger too" I guess I've been chosen.

I felt that. That was like a hard punch of bluntness, I don't mind because I deserve it. The amount of power in a single word that consist of two letters, scary



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)