<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 17 April 2014 // 2:27:00 am

Every time you call, I feel like I'm talking to myself. I commend you, for I wouldn't know what to do in your position. You telling me that you've become too comfortable with me that you tell me everything is you don't even realise such a compliment for me and makes me so extremely happy. I've never had someone tell me, "I feel like I'm too comfortable with you". I'm glad that you come to me whenever you feel you need it and I'm always happy to be here for you.  

Awkward moment when I'm sitting on the bus drawing and I realise the person sitting next to me is an architecture student loool. She must be thinking I'm such a noob :P

Hello Andrew 8) EHEHEHE God I'm do creepy. I went to a replacement tutorial right so I don't know who would be there. So I'm sitting there and there walks in Andrew and I secretly smiled xP Oh boy. HIS EEEEYES. I actually found him on facebook and his profile picture doesn't live up to how good looking is in real life. I should write a UNSW love letter xD Shoot he contributed in class. VOICE. Ok I'm done. Okay no I'm not, I've stalked him to know he does Engineering woop woop.

My nose is sooooo itchy it's killing meeeee. How am I going to handle all the fur tonight .-.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)