Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 29 April 2014 // 3:00:00 am I can't believe what I just did to myself. I keep ending up doing things I hate. Becoming things I detest. I want to be alone but I don't want to at the same time. I don't know what to do. I don't want it to be this way. I need to breakdown, I seriously need to breakdown. But what's the point. The breakdown I had last time I only just realised was all for nothing. I also realised, I guess I can call this a dream come true. First dream to actually take place in reality. Haha...Brain you were right. Jokes, did so on the train his morning, and on the bus.
I'm so light headed and dizzy today. Yes I'm sorry I don't act with my head, but really who does. Heart over head right or head over heart either way we all stuff up anyways. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |