<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 16 April 2014 // 6:56:00 pm

Oh mum lol. I need to remember to put in the question mark next time.

Okay what do for tomorrow. Actually I have no choice but to do this because there is literally no other option. Actually there is, but I prefer not to choose that option. I'm going to the BSOC cruise tomorrow and the question is, how am I getting there. I have a lecture in the morning from 9-11 and a replacement tutorial from 11-12. 

Option 1: I take the bus from uni and train it back to Jannali where my only option is to walk home because buses at Jannali come on the hour, therefore when I leave uni, lets say waiting + bus time is about 30 minutes, takes me 40 minutes from Central to Jannali, therefore I will miss that bus and walk instead for 40 minutes home. Then after I get ready and such I have to walk back to the station so another 40 minutes because no-one is home on Thursdays they're all out working. So yeah...lots and lots of travel time and if I'm walking for so long I'm going to have to like have my boots/heels unless I'm wearing sneakers in my bag because I am not walking for that long in uncomfortable shoes. All up travelling time will be about...4 hours...I guess a lot of people's travel time is 4 hours, except 80 minutes of that isn't walking...UUUUGGHHH why don't I drive yet far out.  

Option 2: Skip my lecture and skip my replacement tutorial, catch up on the slides and lecture, tomorrow is a guest lecture anyways, aka not to go uni at all tomorrow and just stay at home until it's time to leave, and then 40 minute walk to station. Total travel time 80 minutes...

UUUGH I don't know what to do =__________= I would feel so bad though choosing option 2 because that's like skipping class because I can't be bothered to travel and walk...What do what do what do. D: Also I've never walked to the station before :O I've walked home from the station but not to the station. 

Oh wait...nevermind, I have to choose option 1 because I'm getting an assessment back...I'M GETTING AN ASSESSMENT BACK HOLY COW MY FIRST ASSESSMENT BEING RETURNED ohhh.....please fingers crossed at least give me my required mark >_<"



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)