Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 9 April 2014 // 2:39:00 pm Procrastinating by blogging what I was thinking about on the train and I can't finish it properly unless I can visually see it lol. So I was thinking I only spend one third of what I earn every week and save the other 2 thirds. So my ticket costs $27 which means I have $23 dollars left to spend for the rest of the week...so about 4 bucks a day? LOL And considering some days I don't even buy anything, in fact I usually don't, I should be able to do it right. But omg today I plan to buy a smoothie AND salad and that in itself is going to be like.....$17...yes much expensive, but I'm much craving Stockmarket you know? So I have like $6 left for.....Friday? Dammit, not enough to buy a soup...Oh crap I also spent $5.50 this week on a Cheeky Peaches smoothie...I finish at 11am tomorrow so I don't need to get anything. Most of the time I bring my own food anyways. OH I forgot my work tips, okay tips I get an average of like...$10 a week? Depends if we're busy or not, on a good night I get about $10 if really good $15 but that's so rare, I usually get like $4 so yeah. Oh I spent $1 yesterday buying a chocolate from Denise LOL sooo...how much do I have left again? Lol can't keep track, but yeah. OKAY. I don't know what I'm doing with the savings though....not really saving up for anything at the moment. Hmmm oh well, just general spending going out type money. Yus. Actually after Europe I just felt like I have lost SO MUCH of my income from over the years like POOF GONE WHERE MAH MOOLAH. So yeah trying to fill it back up because I feel insecure without my money LOL. Everytime I use my credit card and click savings my heart breaks LOL I'm just that stingy :P Oh shoot. I just remembered I have to start working everyday from next Tuesday...SHOOT I just remembered I have these exercises due that's like 1200 words due next Tuesday ASDFGHJKLASDFHJKL. ALSO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYTIME THIS PERSON GOES ON HOLIDAYS YEAH I KNOW I HAVE TO FILL IN FOR HER, BUT MUST SHE ALWAYS GO WHEN IT'S MY HOLIDAYS? I swear she always picks the date when I have holidays so she knows for sure there's someone to cover for her. Geez. MY MID SEM BREAK TT__TT Turns out the library actually closes at 10pm. Leggo
Distracting kid
Why did I do that, I feel so bad. I guess there's a line between being harsh and playful huh. I'm really sorry.
#Centralliedtometraindelayeddidn'tgotoJannali.
So I haven't had my keys for two days because I can't find them, but that's not the important part, it has my usb attached to it, and inside that usb are all my uni notes...I think I should be showing more visual signs of stress and panic, but I'm not because it's like bubbling away inside while I focus on these other things like assessments. It'll uh burst soon I'm pretty sure, but I kind of expect it to I'm not so worried when it does? I don't know if that makes sense. Hope for the best I find my usb :(
I've had to apologise to like 4 people today in a serious manner. What on earth is wrong with me. Day 29 |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |