<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 25 April 2014 // 3:16:00 am

SO NEVER IN MY LIFE did I feel so heavy. Yeeeeeeeah~

Ermagerrrrrd Sam's partay was like so r4d. Like errrrmagerrrrrd I got soo smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashed. Jokes. I didn't get smashed lolol. Don't believe? WELL YOU SHOULD. Because I was a good girl. Yupyup. So first time ever I walked into um....yeah I walked into 2 people yeah.... THAT WASN'T EVEN A GOOD SPOT TO DO IT SERIOUSLY HOW IS IT COMFORTABLE THERE. Anyways. tmi I'll stop. But yeah it's fun being tipsy ohohohoho I'm such an alcoholic...NOT compare me to others noooooo. I'm just a curious little girl who wants to try things, is that counted as being alcoholic. I didn't get a wink of sleep it was so sad, because JANMY COULD NOT STOP SNORING YES I BLAME YOU. And so yeah...does that count as pulling an allnighter because I technically didn't sleep until like 7am. Anyways meeting people during that party was interesting haha, what I mainly got out of that was I heard my name being used as a joke 'Crystal meth' more in those few hours than my entire life. Trust boys to do this xD. And I have also never heard the term 'brahs' used so many times in one session like....braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

OMG SO I WENT TO THE EASTER SHOW WITH SAM AND THE HOLLYWOOD HORRORS WALKTHROUGH THING WEEEEEEEEEEEEE It was terrifyingly fun. It was like the universal studios Tower of Terror, I can't really say which one's better but yeah both fun. And yeah WEEEEEEE THANKS FOR GOING WITH ME :D RIDESRIDESRIDESRIDESRIDESRIDESRIDES!

The next day, so yesterday I had to meet up with my group pres peeps. And after that I went to hyoe park and I slept there on the grass for an hour, And Then I went to top juice and got the Feel Good juice which had watermelon manga, passionfrruit and strawberries. Yummyyummy in my tumbly. Then I had work.

And now for the rest of the weekend I'm going to Broken Bay for camp toodles~ See you in a few days, don't miss me too much muahahahahaha.hahaha.hahaha.....ha.ha.ha.....

That was soooooo sweet...




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)