<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 14 April 2014 // 1:18:00 am

So...I got my period today and the symptoms are extra ugh this time. Like MAH BOOBS ARE SORE. Geez tmi Crystal. But yeah they normally aren't. And then my back is even more restless than usual, and also my stomach feels funny, but I don't know if that's from a mixture of being hungry, needing poo or my uterus. God imagine having those all at once yeeeiew. Also I downloaded a song today and it's 3.25 minutes long and I have had it on repeat 72 times which is...234 minutes which is 3.9 hours. Wow. I procrastinated 3.9 hours away just by listening to this song alone. Good job Crystal.

I have formulated my outfit for tomorrow. Gosh Crystal why such a girl. BECAUSE IT'S WINTER which means LAYERS AND LAYERS AND KNITWEAR. Must think every layer through and the cherry on top MAH BEANIE OHOHOHOHOHOHO.

Woo finished at exactly 11pm, I aaaaaaaaaam proud of mahself!

So I was at My Secret Sweet Memory hehehe with Janmy and Alvin and I got a green tea latte! That bear is so adorable ^^ Although it was $4.60 and I only got a little bit and it was really sweet, like even too sweet for my liking. Oh well

My muuuuuuummy made asian liquid dessert thing out of either cashews or chestnuts I can't remember which because it's cold weeeeeeeeee so yummy ^^





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)