So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 20 April 2014 // 10:58:00 pm Sometimes I hate where I live. In the middle of nowhere and noone lives near me. Not even close. I'm not even close to the train station. Walking takes 40 minutes and buses come in the weirdest intervals. I'm always the last to remain on a train. I'm in such an inconvenient spot, it's hard for people to come. I don't know, just now and then I wish I had one of those close friends who lives a few minutes away where we can just go to each other's places and chill, go to park and play, go grab a bite. I feel like I've missed out on so much social life, by not committing myself to things such as church, group tutoring, sport, music, those kind of things. For a while now, especially after that friggin show came out, I never really enjoyed identifying myself as from the shire. I was always scared people would have that preconception that people from the shire are stuck up and arrogant. Like oOooOoOooOOo shire. Well as much as I don't know about the North, most people don't know about the South. I shouldn't be complaining. Freaking fwp. You're pretty lucky already so be quiet Crystal. On the bright side a certain someone texted me something really touching today. Thank you I needed that. Thank you for approaching me. Yeah I didn't quite realise myself how much more time I spent with that person compared to the other until you asked. Well they're pretty much the only person besides you who directly asks me to do something with. Even though they have other people they find me anyway which is nice. I want to LoL |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |