So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 15 April 2014 // 7:01:00 am Sometimes, a lot more frequently, I feel as if I'm such an unhealthy person to be around. Like I should stay away, stay away from you. More and more do I find you apologising to me, for some reason it has almost become daily. What I would give, so you wouldn't need to say that because when you feel sorry towards someone it digs holes in yourself and I don't want that. What I would give for you to be happy, but I frequently somehow manage to do the opposite. I've become someone you frequently feel apologetic towards, that's not good for you and for that, maybe I need to stay away. What I would give, so you don't feel that way on a daily basis. To not hurt you on a daily basis. I want to cry, but I can't because I'm with people and I have a facilitation next. I hate this feeling. I hate this strange rift. This subconscious cold. It's my fault, I'm sorry. Weeeeeee shopping with Daaaaaniiiiise ^^ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |