Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 21 April 2014 // 9:50:00 pm Things I have to bring tomorrow
Omg from tomorrow onwards something on everyday woop woop. Okay to make up for this time, when uni starts I'll stay at the library everyday before my exam next Friday. Stuff multiple choice -_-
It's going to rain during my camp :( Nuuu it's going to rain on our campfire D:
Omg also our camp leaders are so cute. They've given us an assassination mission game where we each get assigned a random person and we have to discretely go up to them and whisper 'murder'or 'kill'' and then you get their target etc etc. I'M SO CURIOUS AS TO WHO HAS ME!!!!!!!
Awww xiao qi was like "Do you want to play ranked? If you do, I can go on my smurf and play with you :D" I was like naaaah I haven't being doing well lately in normal so haha :P |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |