<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Saturday, 19 April 2014 // 2:18:00 am

Weeeeeee fun date with da Mishfishh yesterday night ^^ First we went to MSM for a study date, Then we went to mizuya. Ermagerd  alcohol in little thin test tubes lol. Ohohoho then she took me to a cluuuuuuuub. MY first ever cluuuuuub experience. Didn't do much though. Just sat and talked, and watched LOL. It was interesting.

Why do I feel like nothing has changed. What else am I suppose to do. I already did what I felt I had to do. Was all that for nothing? Am I failing again?

Damn I'm out of mobile data...

So I did the aptitude test aaaaaaaaand I'm... Well it's no surprise my lowest thingy is Dauntless lol. I'm a coward haha. Of course I know I can't evaluate myself based on something like this. That's silly. But you know, I think that pretty much sums me up and the qualities I prioritise.

I need to watch Pan's Labyrinth.

Oh yeah so, at 8.02 I got a phone call from a number I don't know, and then again at 8.04. I didn't pick up because I was busy at work so I didn't call them back until around 8.30. I call and then this male, accented person picks up with a terrible tone and this happens.

Man: "HUH?"
Crystal: Um hello I received missed calls from this number?
Man: WHEN?
Crystal: At around 8pm
Man: "WHAT?!?""
Crystal: -me thinking- WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT, YOU FRIGGIN CALLED MY NUMBER, TWICE. SO R00D. Uh sorry bye.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)