<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Sunday, 11 May 2014 // 11:34:00 am

Ah I keep accidentally posting things I want to post on this blog in my other blog because I'm so use to clicking the first blog on my dashboard and clicking new post, but now the other one is first.

Omgosh the Ice Green Tea Blended from My Sweet Memory is so gooooood! Better than the Iced Green Tea Latte from Starbucks I must say 8) I also managed to snag the couch seat ohohooho.
Hmmm I wonder why msm is looking for male baristas not female, otherwise I would totally do a barista course and apply here for a job.


Ermagerd Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's kid is going to be the most adorable thing ever, and it's so cute Ashton Kutcher is learning Russian so he can talk with Mila Kunis together to the baby in Russian xD
Also Daniel Radcliffe is engaged....like what. In a way we all grew up with these Harry Potter kids and I always had this idea that we're similar age to them but in fact he's older and now getting married...wuuuuuuuut

Just want to clarify something because a certain nub told me he stared at his phone for ages waiting to see my "Last seen at blah time" on whatsapp. I've set the 'last seen' option to 'nobody' so I can't see other people's because it does me in in ways such as when people tell me they're going to go/sleep/busy doing something yet their last seen is way after that, it annoys me and makes me feel somewhat insignificant, or when they don't reply and I know they've seen my messages because their last seen is after I sent them so I'm like why are you ignoring me, once again making me feel trivial. I know I'm also a perpetrator so yeah I turn that off so I can't see it as it's better for me I don't have these little negative thoughts about people and myself and so when I do that others can't see mine either. I never really liked the whole last seen and seen at things by facebook and whatsapp, it's a stupid feature calling for negativity. You lose your sense of security and you find yourself almost invading people's privacy by checking up on the last time they were on constantly and making unnecessary judgments about them.


If I'm harsh/mean/being unreasonable to anyone of late I'm sorry. I'm not exactly having the best of days lately even though it seems I'm fine. I might lash out at you or say something stupid or over do things and overreact. I'm trying, I don't want to be like this but I have emotions too. I can only withstand so much. I have limits and clearly they've been pushed and I act out in frustration. I'm human too..

Surprisingly enough this year's mother's day wasn't as bad as previous years. I didn't end up in the toilet crying like the other times so that is good. As usual eventually there was a bunch of eyes staring like "where's my food" but I'm so use to that now I'm just meh about it.

I love Dan. Did I say I love Dan? Because I love Dan. LOL

And let the magic begin

Dis kid. WEAK

HE WOKE UP and made weird noises before doing so. lewl

And that is the story of Sleeping Janmy. Sleepy Janmy said "I was a tree one time, I felt really calm, the wind brushing again my leaves, it was a good day to be a tree, it wasn't raining, I'm a special kind of tree, if the tree is in the cold weather for a long time, I'll be sick, I'll be a sick tree. NaaaNaaaa I don't normally stay up this long, guh, goddamit allstars...*grunts grunts grunts grumble grumble"-to be continued-

OKAY so I made a bet with this guy that in 10 minutes from 2.32 that he would fall asleep in that time. He was going strong up to 2.40 and then when it hit 2.42 he was like hm? And then I was like daaammit I lost the bet and then he goes, are you playing music? Oh twitch woke me up...So in those 2 minutes he managed to fall asleep. SELF CONFESSION and so MUHAHAH GREEN TEA ALL MINE.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)