Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 // 2:00:00 am TT_______TT I just rewatched Marley and Me :'( I pretty much live at the library now. Wow my friend can get me onto the VIP list of a bar, free entry and free drinks :O Much prestige! I'd like to have my name on a VIP list and act all high and mighty except yeeeeeeeeeeeah nah. And then my psych camp leaders are organising a pub crawl :O Much interesting things that I am too mentally and visually kiddy to attend with unfamiliar peeps. hoho. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |