Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 24 May 2014 // 12:24:00 pm I had so much fun yesterday! I went laser tagging for a friends 18th, best way to spend your birthday right, who needs boring clubs :P Jokes, it was 18+ laser tagging because there was a bar in there lewl. I had not been laser tagging since when we went to Canberra in high school, don't remember when that was. I don't understand people who bag out laser tag. I LOVE IT. Omg I actually did the whole hide behind the wall/duck down and then peek out and shoot sort of thing, I felt like I was in Counter Strike it was great LOL. It was nice to be a kid again. It's so funny seeing the difference between how guys play and girls play. Most of the girls would be running around, squealing and shooting aimlessly and then the guys took it so seriously haha, well I guess I was kind of like them. We played two round and I was on the winning team both times! Got carried so hard :P Nah I came 3rd in both rounds which I think is a pretty solid effort. I don't understand the people who got like 2000 points...well comparing that to the people who scored the most, so about 9000 it's like...huuuuh. Oh well as long as they had fun! Sighs. So at 5.30 at work I was already thinking "what why isn't it even 6pm yet" and then now at 6.47pm I'm thinking why is it only 6.47pm. So being bored I decided to calculate the hours I've worked. So normally I work 12 hours a week, and there are 52 weeks in a year and lets say I work 40 give or take and then I've worked for 4.5 years and excluding when I take people's shifts, dumdumdum maths maths oooh whoever invented a calculator is a genius, I've worked more than 2000 hours! That's obviously not a lot compared normal full time people but it SOUNDS like a lot and I feel like I've accomplished something so I shall celebrate...with...LoL. LOL nah and then when I divide those hours by 24 because 24 hours in a day I only get like 90 days...90 days sounds like nothing HAHA It's only 1/4 of a year....now that sounds not long at all xD This is getting soooooo bad. Crap. I need to like. I don't know...mmmmm. Force myself to not...to lessen...I can feel it building up again. I don't know what I'm waiting for anymore. I shouldn't be waiting for anything, but I feel like I'm still in a constant cycle of waiting. For so long I've had no closure it feels so weird. No actually, I never was waiting for anything, only hoping and expecting. Is that the same thing? I really need to look at the simple things. We talked about attention seeking behaviour e.g. overdramatising things and stuff. Well you know what I realised. Blogging is my attention seeking behaviour. Although it's not like I actually get attention from it because I don't. Well I don't feel it anyways. Unless I'm sad. And I blog about it. That's attention seeking isn't it, or is that just normal blogging about my feelings. Maybe I've been the attention seeker the whole time, I am a Leo after all. Jokes. Who believes in that stuff. But anyways. What am I even going on about lol. LoL~ YES FOR ONCE IN A VERY LONG TIME MY MATCH HISTORY IS ALL VICTORIES NOW WOOHOO. Nekminit loses game. 4.10am Why am I still in this call. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |