Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 27 May 2014 // 1:12:00 am I have those songs where it just always ticks something. Like not because of the lyrics or music, but because I was listening to those songs during a specific time that's memorable to me that when it plays something goes adsfghjklasdghfjkasdhfgkjasdhfgaskjdhgk. Like ding ding remember this? And it triggers something. Like it almost takes you back there. It feels closer somehow. For example, Counting Stars cover by the Gardiner Sisters takes me back to the time just before the HSC when I'd be at the library whether I would be with people or by myself and just things that happened there. Walks along the wharf by myself and sitting there till late. It also triggers specific images, I don't know why those ones in particular but yeah, and no I'm saying what those images are here. Pmgggg wthhhhhh fmlllll how can I be so stupid, for the 2nd time ever I'm going to cry because of ACADEMIC WORK. I DIDN'T SAVE MY WORK PROPERLY HOW CAN THIS BE. GONE EVERYTHING GONE TT___TT I'm so pissed at myself for not being more careful. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |