<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 15 May 2014 // 11:32:00 am

I just sat and listened to Gaming Fantasy on Spotify for 45 minutes. It's so nice.


I really really really like the spots in the library where you can look out the window and the sun comes in. I think because it lets me look out and day dream lol and of course be warm since I'm so susceptible to being cold. Craaap fell asleep from 1-2 zzzzzz. But this warmth is such sleeping weather
Far out never have I needed to look at so many things at once

I just realised I can't leave the library until like 8 because no-one is home until about 9.30 and I forgot my keys... Well the library is my second home anyways.

I remember when I watched The Other Woman I really liked this song when it was playing when they were on the beach and bonding. It so happens that this song applies to many people close to me right now, myself included. 



I'm so so so so so scared. Please be okay. Please.

Now I feel silly





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)