Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 20 May 2014 // 1:36:00 am
I love this soooooooooooooooooooo much! The music and the choreography are brilliant.
COME HERE!
Holy crap I got a 'high distinction' for the first time in my life because I'm just that mediocre academically but GOD does it feel good. Seeing that mark on my paper was the greatest news and happiest thing I've seen and done for myself in so so so so long. Like the last time I did well was when I got full marks for my psychology essay in year 11, and that was for a friggin filler that doesn't even count lol. I'm allowed to be happy about my mark right. Like yeah people get HD averages and what not, but you know. I guess it's because for once results showed for my efforts and there's something to be happy about WOO!
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |