Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 15 May 2014 // 11:27:00 pm I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I couldn't keep my word. I didn't keep my word. When I was the one who wanted to put it back together, I ended up leaving first. How can I put a group back together when all this time I've failed to put a single person back together. I can't put anyone back together. I only tear them apart more. Because I'm that reminder now. I'm that reminder of the hurt. I'm a walking, breathing, physical reminder of people's pain. I'm.such.a.failure. I can't stop anyone from hurting. I never had. And until now I still can't. I've let you down. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't know this would happen. I know apologising won't make up for anything. I'm sorry I couldn't make my story happen. I failed to make my story happen |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |