Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 1 May 2014 // 7:50:00 am It's the little differences you notice at the end of sentences that does your head in. Those differences you miss. Tiny tiny differences too obvious to ignore. Maybe I'm overthinking it I don't know how to act in person. I want to pretend everything is normal, but I end up acting differently. I could hear the tone of my voice was completely different than usual. When I was talking to a friend it sounded so...soft and tired, so different from it's usual somewhat high-ness. I didn't mean for it to be like that, but that's just how it came out. I tried to sound enthusiastic, but i just couldn't. Lol I started crying from scrolling through tumblr. Aaah tumblr and your stupidly accurate metaphorical quotes. So I've been at the library since 12 and it's 7.20pm now and I've hardly left this spot and so I need to move my butt. My new phone hasn't failed me, yet, it's been 14 hours and it's left with 15% battery and that is definitely better than my old phone that barely lasts 5 hours The moment when you are temporarily forgotten. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |