Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 10 May 2014 // 1:44:00 pm It's so hard. So sad All-Stars starts when I'm not here ADSFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDHGL. Round 3. hooollyyyyy Xiyang from OMG is sooooo good looking! Dem eyebrows~ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG I ONLY JUST SAW RIVER SPIRIT NAMI BECAUSE I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH TUMBLR. IT'S SO BEAUTFUL I WANT SO MUCH ALKJSDFLKASJDASKLDJ. Oh yeah so earlier I blogged about something that goes a little like this: Um....so....something happened this morning...I'm not going to say it yet, otherwise it will bring attention to it, unless someone notices, I'm not saying anything, because yeah, self conscious child I am. In about 3 months I'll be able to laugh about it" And you don't need to wait 3 months because I don't really care anymore haha, but basically what happened was... when I was curling my eyelashes I accidentally ripped a whole chunk of eyelashes out. Like A LOT. My whole inner section was gone. So I was too self conscious to say so but now meh. What was funny was I can't remember who but they told me a story where their friend was putting makeup on the bus or train or something and then when they were curling their lashes the bus/train went bumpy and they ripped their eyelashes out. Inside I'm like, hahaha...I'm like that idiot. xD Anyways it doesn't really bother me anymore and I am laughing at it hehe :P Okay plan for tomorrow: Hurstville > city > buy present > my secret memory > do work > go to work |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |