<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 5 May 2014 // 4:31:00 am

Oh...hello old habit...I thought you left me. Please leave me alone. Please.

Anyways that was cute ^^ You know on tumblr how you see those quotes where it says like it's just so great to listen to someone talk about something they're passionate about and see their eyes just light up. Yeah it's sooooooo :D seeing the child inside you made me happy haha :P You're low voice makes me sleepy, I like zone out when I hear it haha.

It's not that I judge people who smoke and take illicit substances, it's just so unhealthy and I would not want my friends and people important to me to be doing something so detrimental to their health. I understand the social aspect of doing it and I don't mind that but please take care of yourself. I absolutely don't hope for the same outcome for my friends that took away my family members.

It's been a while.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)