<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 21 May 2014 // 9:30:00 pm

Rigor Mortis was stupid. I didn't understand the ending and if I don't understand the ending of a movie, if a slow person like me doesn't understand then that means it's really REALLY bad. The beginning of the movie was quite good actually but it just got worse, and worse, and it was just random supernatural things and I was like wot. Horror movies come at me you noob.

Ugh.

God I'm in a bad mood. Going to watch The Exorcist or something.

Ah that was good. Yeah my new method of unbadmoodingmyself. Watch some horror haha. Because it like releases all this negative energy. Funny it's using negative things to rid of the negative lelelelel.

Yoloing is so fun.

what?

hooooooly crap thank you period thank you, you finally came.  MY SAVIOUR TO MY MOOD SWINGS NO MORE. THREE WEEKS LATE ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)