Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 26 May 2014 // 1:39:00 am This conversation did not just occur with dis guy...LOL Lol jokes. I didn't switch my last seen at setting to everyone only to know I'm being ignored again. Far out. I thought it stopped but no. This observant one is growing on me :') He only saw me for what 2 seconds in the morning lol and bam sees through everything. I swear I was being normal at the time. I'm going to get this exercised finished before I go to sleep and I will pull an allnighter if necessary even though it's due Friday because I feel the extreme need to finish something. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |