Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Friday, 16 May 2014 // 11:39:00 pm Wow I don't know why I feel so offended it was something so little but I''M OFFENDED. This customer calls and says he didn't get his sweet and sour sauce with his Dim Sims. So I check his order and it turns out he didn't even order sweet and sour sauce to start with. And when he called up he was like "I just got my order, from the person who gave it to me, your dad or whatever, and I didn't get my sweet and sour sauce". First of all, what the hell. My dad? What kind of racist assumption is that? That all older Asian males are my dad or something? Is it really necessary to identify Asians like that? I don't have the emotional capacity right now to deal with your racist crap. Second of all I know I do my job properly, everytime someone orders I ALWAYS repeat it back to them so I don't get it wrong and he goes "Yeah well I clearly said I wanted sweet and sour sauce with my Dim Sims". Hell no you didn't, my memory doesn't suck, and from my 4.5 years of working here I've dealt enough with you type of people, YOU'VE ONLY ORDERED TWICE FROM HERE BEFORE ANYWAYS. I know for a fact that you didn't ask for it and I repeated the order to you and so you would have pointed out that it was missing from the order you rude person. Also my period is late. I think the best way to describe me is as a toggle button. Lol I have decided for you that you need to stay away from me and I'll make sure it stays that way. I cannot be in your sight. Labels: For future reference |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |