Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 25 May 2014 // 2:53:00 pm Wow so just then for the first time ever I walked to the station! As in I walked from home to Jannali not the other way around and it is so much harder holy crap I didn't realise that from Jannali to Oyster Bay everything is downhill so when I was walking to the station I was like why is this so much harder LOL I felt like I was walking on an inclining treadmill. I don't think that was a good idea walking out in the blazing sun for 45 minutes when I haven't eaten anything today since I only woke up at 1 pm, I'm going to like pass out haha Something feels awfully wrong...Like you know when just have that feeling something bad happened or is bad for you, but you have no idea what it is, like your gut feeling just tells you that something is up or it has already occured. It's weird. Ahhhh spontaneous decisions are nice ^^ Ugh what do ASKJHDFLKASDJALSKDJHA;LSDFAS;LKDF;ALSDFJKLSDLKFJASDF;LAKSJF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH TT___TT |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |