Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Friday, 6 June 2014 // 3:07:00 am I'm gna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie So it always has been always will be. He leaves when she leaves. That's also the basis of most of the decision he makes. Her. Am I wrong. I'm not. I'm thinking of every single situation right now, every dilemma told to me in confidence regarding this sort of thing 1...2...3...4... The guy never makes a move, because he's always unsure, always waiting for the girl. Only when he's sure about something will he act upon it. I guess that goes for girls too but yeah, mostly, the social expectation is 'he makes the move'. Hence why I told you to just dive in there and go for it because he's not going to because he's just as unsure and indecisive as you are. I love and hate you two now lol. Girls aren't we such a manipulative and complex species. We are. Even when we don't mean to be. Holy crap that was so strange, I blogged about that ^ in the morning right, and then when I was talking to someone he was telling me about the same thing. Tripppppyyyyyyy. Except he was describing how he thought this girl was like a guy, because she was so indecisive about everything and not doing anything because she was so unsure. Sounds like a lot of people tbh. But basically he justified my point, and since it's from him I can actually not feel silly about it. We think alike ohoho, we kind of all think alike tbh, just that in comparison one's darker than the other? And somehow opposites that complement each other...eh...Well I wouldn't say darker. Cynically sarcastic? Yeah. This is even worse than the other thing, because it's like I'm watching myself. No but really, you need to stop leading people on. I know you feel bad by confronting, but leading the other person around in circles when they won't even have a destination, is cruel. In the end you'll really end up being the bad guy because you unintentionally hurt the other person to no end. You're different, you don't crave attention, you don't seek fulfilling some sort of emptiness. You haven't used anyone. You're just happy being you. You're different, don't follow the same path everyone else has. I. Don.t. Like. This. One. Bit. How. Everything. Is. Looking. What. People. Are. Doing. BOOM. Yeah. I'm just waiting for like another Hiroshima bomb to go off. It's coming. Metaphorically of course. I'm not going to be part of the blast, but I'm sure going to be exposed to the radiation. Just as bad. It's going doooooooooooooooooooooooown I'm yelling timberrrrrrr~I think the only way to keep sane is to make light of cereal things. Lel. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH The moment I put that essay into the box was the most relieving and glorious moment of today. But why UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH IT'S BUILDING UP AGAIN. BEGONE!. Jokes I'm going back into my little world. Bye. THIS IS NOT OKAY. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |