<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Good Day
Thursday, 26 June 2014 // 1:42:00 am

Yesterday was an amazing day. So I went on a food adventure with some friends and first we went to Rustic Pearl in Surry Hills and we had the spinach, feta and mozzarella gozleme and saute mushroom bruschetta with soft boiled egg and IT WAS SO YUMMY HOLY CWAP *DROOLZ* DEM MUSHROOMS. Also I had their minted lemonade with seasoned fruits HOLY CWAP EVEN THEY'RE FRUIT WAS REALLY YUMMY ESPECIALLY THE APPLE. Even the grapefruit wasn't that bitter saaaaah goooood ^^ Then we walked around for a bit in westfield SHOPPPPPIIIING. Shopping is so therapeutic haha makes me so happy. Then we went off to Chanoma, a cafe that specialises in matcha desserts and drinks but also sells hotdogs and fries haha. IT'S SO YUMMY I LOVE ME GREEN TEA. I got a green tea oreo frappe and I thought it was going to be weird BUT IT WASN'T I LIKED IT LOTS. We also shared the seaweed fries which tasted like maccas fries to be honest. After chilling there for a bit I wanted to go to Kinokuniya to look around for books to buy. God Kunokuniya is just my heaven so many books I want to read I could just browse around for ages :D Afterwards we headed off to Madang a Korean BBQ, haaaaa good food is satisfying. I ended like drinking most of the 750ml of rice wine .-. IT WAS FIZZY! When I first had a sip I was like, wut. Anyways my friend didn't really like it and the other one didn't want to have too much because she gets super flushed and so....yeah :) Don't worry I was fine. After bloating ourselves there we went to Kanzi cafe, a fashion cafe where they sell clothes and stuff. Quite interesting. I tried some of my friends White chocolate latte I think it was or mocha I can't remember and it legit tasted like creamy melted marshmallows, even for my sweet tooth I could not take it o_o And then we talked about STOOF hehe. Afterwards around home time I met up with Booby and he bought MACARONS WEEEEEE TYTY :3 Ahhhhh so much good food and good stuff and good people and good time = good day. And I also just realised this entire time I thought 'marshmallows' was spelt 'marshmEllows' because when I typed 'marshmEllow into the thing it turned out wrong....well you learn something new everyday. ALSO I LEARNT TODAY A 555 BUS EXISTS IN THE CITY THAT TAKES YOU UP AND DOWN GEORGE ST FOR FREE! I DID NOT KNOW THAT. Man I have been living under a rock. Also I saw a dog wearing black rimmed fake glasses and a scarf it was the most adorable I've ever seen.

Then I came home and cleaned my room. Decent job I reckon :)

 These kids :3
 Taking a selfie of me pretending to take a selfie lel. 

Also the friend with the glasses her story about how her and her boyfriend started is the cutest thing ever. I melted. 



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)