Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 15 June 2014 // 9:25:00 pm Hoooooooooooly craaaaaaaaaaaaaap my brain. It's is so dead. So we got to msm at 11.30 and I can say we did a solid 8 hours worth of study with hardly any break in between. I feel so accomplished! I got through all my notes and did like 7 multiple choice and I kept average 20/25 TT___TT and then I did one on the train and I got like 10 wrong in a row. I think that's a sign telling me to stop thinking lol. Then I came home and did the most satisfying dump ever. Yeah. No shame. And the box was open... hmmmmm Also, no...that's not happening....LOL Sorry to disappoint, but no :P No way. Ew....I almost vomited and tasted like half vomit half cheese euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |