Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 17 June 2014 // 7:22:00 pm I love us. Because you're the most and probably will always be the most genuine and sincere person I'll ever know. And I love how we can get into the stupidest arguments and you don't ever hold back to defend yourself and correct me and we are perfectly fine the next minute. Obviously you have your flaws but really we need more of you in this world and less of me. Even though we're similar people you're like all the way on other side of the spectrum, at the same time opposite, yet we complement each other so. Xoxo.
Ignorance is bliss.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |