<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 24 June 2014 // 2:55:00 am

I'm so excited for today because it's stay at home day! Like I haven't had a full day to myself at home for at least the last 11 days because of work and movies and origin and studying and whatnot and then I won't have another full day to myself after today until Sunday SO. Must make the most of today, that is, play Age of Empires all day LOL Watch some shows maybe or movies or LoL or read or OMG I'M GOING TO BE A GIRL AND PLAY DRESSUPS AND PLAY WITH MAKE UP AHAHA By dressups I mean putting on my dress and heels for black party and playing around with the makeup for Friday ohohoho yes, sounds fabulous 8)

Wow I didn't know I still had so much about myself I could talk about to someone who already knows me well, kind of surprised me how talkative I was, how much I wouldn't stop talking...about myself LOL. Like I thought I have pretty much told people I'm close with everything there is to know about me or that they've found out already, but turns out nope there is still stuff!. It felt good haha. Like to find out there are still things about yourself. Sounds narcissistic and egotistical but yeah surprise surprise. It is nice to to talk to someone who gets you. I guess I can see why now.

I accidentally deleted the sticky note with all the dates I wrote down to remember. Mmmm. Maybe it's better I forget.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)