<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 13 June 2014 // 2:25:00 am

My right hand is freezing and my left foot is freezing while the two other limbs are at a relatively okay temperature. How does this happen when I'm in the one bed and warmth is being equally distributed.  Much confuzzlement

holy crap I've fallen in love with this guy. Much superficial. But his smile my gaaaaaaawd *meeeeeeelts*. And I also love his eyebrows. Looooool. Much pretty boy. I actually watched all his videos and I'm not even the aimed audience xD I think if a future boyfriend ever looked like that I'd be a puddle all the time and be easily manipulated by his smile loooooool. That's bad. Nekminit actually a pretentious douchebag~


dreams are just so...
 photo 128532_zpsdb0101b2.png
nowadays.

Ermageeeeeeeeeeeeeerd I got above average for my psych HRR assignment. In fact I passed 50, that's all that matters at the very least that I didn't fail weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I can now study for psych in peace.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)