<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 19 June 2014 // 5:38:00 pm


OGMAPOSH NSW WON THE SERIES WOOO! Although I hadn't actually watched any origin games before up until the first game of this year, it's actually not boring and get's really intense. There is this thing called Collective Effervescence where it's like, the energy and spirit of the people around you during a specific event e.g. a sporting event creates a communal bond :) That festive spirit during games and stuff is called Collective Effervescence it's actually a really cool concept and one of the only things I remember from sociology this year haha. Anyways twas a good night and fun. Pizza is good. Pizza is always good 8)

Then I watched How to Train You're Dragon 2. IT'S SUCH A GOOD MOVIE. Obviously because:

  1. Hiccup and his puberty OHOHOHO
  2. DRAGONS
  3. More dragons
  4. Even more dragons
  5. Toothless is the cutest thing ever  
I actually cried 3 times in the movie :L I won't say where because SPOILERS. Well I could encrypt it but I ceebs right now. So since I cried in this movie then I am seriously going to bawl when I watch The Fault in Our Stars TT__TT my eyes are ready.


Dat sigh, wonder what it meant.

Also I'm seriously going to trip and sustain some cereal injuries because just then I was walking in a straight line yet I didn't see the step in front of me, I didn't fall but man it was frightening

Also I'm seriously going to be annoyed if my period doesn't come like. ..now LOL it's a day late and I definitely don't want it during the black party.

It was nice seeing it used in action. Like normally I see it in pictures and I'll be really happy but when I actually saw it was like 8)

And then the train ride home happened.

See look at this fluctuation. It's what I dislike about myself the most

Why is this train ride so long. Get me out of here.

Much poor :(

I See the Light- Mandy Moore
'
Me Without you- Sam Tsui
Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift
Only One- Jason Chen
Superman- Joe Brooks
Over the Rainbow- Glee Cast
Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Rather Be- Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne
You Make me Happy- Lindsey Ray
.





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)