Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 5 June 2014 // 12:20:00 am Stressed spelt backwards is desserts right. So desserts I shall resort to. I also need oxytonin. Hah that sounds weird. I NEED EM HORMONES! Put it simply I need a really big hug, need to dig into someone looools yes I'm going to eat them. Erica or Angela I think you will be the first people I'll see in the near future. Get ready to be suffocated. So I had a dream, nightmare rather and it was about how like a plane exploded and radiation was spread everywhere and people became mutants kind of and basically every one looked like monsters from cry of fear where their skin was raw, some brown, hard and branch like, their hair would be black and stringy, extremely disfigured and they had no eyes, it was just black hollow sockets, myself included and for some reason everyone blamed it on me. Yeah they pretty much looked like this. Everywhere I went I got really harsh comments about how it's all my fault, that I'm a failure and stuff and I get chased around and bashed up. I remember being in this really dark and foggy place, but it was colourful in a way? And I was desperately trying to get out while people were chasing me. There was one scene in particular where I was on my street and this person came with a mace and started bashing me really hard on the back and I remember thinking, how am I going to get out of this dream, let me out let me out, but I just didn't wake up until the person with the mace stabbed me really hard and I fell, that's when I woke up. Yeah...great morning start, was really the cherry on top of everything. I'm craving pizza and chocolate, and neither are readily available TT_TT #sadlyf #perksofbeingalonelivinginahole |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |