<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Saturday, 21 June 2014 // 4:43:00 pm


I am unusually calm at the moment. Too calm so to speak. In fact I'm quite happy. Today it was really busy at work, like REALLY BUSY and I think I handled everything pretty well and I managed to avoid the people who were bothersome :P As in someone else just happen to take care of that customer or call ohohoho. But yeah. I'm also not taking things seriously enough right now e.g. something someone is trying to do right I find very cute when in fact what they're doing is something very hard and I guess sad. But their ways of doing it I just find it amusing, when I think about it, it makes me smile which I have no idea why o_o...Sorry. Which...is not the right way for to me to go about it. I think this 'happiness'so to speak is a coping mechanism that is very much temporary for a very near, very unfortunate future. I don't know maybe probs. Now I'm too casual...Ehhhh it'll hit me soon. Like a big fat green flaming monster truck. I guess it's the calm before the storm.

What is my favourite drink? Full name, capitals and space required. Shop not required.
Geez obviously you don't know me well enough.
AHAHAHA why do I find this so amusing :P
Actually decrypting this is probably not a good idea.
For you.
Wow excuse me I ASKED FIRST.
WELL YOU'D KNOW IF YOU GOT IT RIGHT IF YOU MANAGED TO DECRYPT IT WOULDN'T YOU
wow...=__= ARE YOU BLIND YES IT'S AN ENCRYPTION do you not see it's faded out grey and hoverable
It's not a question question and it's encrypted because it needs to be xP
you do realise this is specifically aimed at you right, because no-one else would know exactly, well maybe one other person. Noob.
You just don't pay enough attention hmph.
Too bad suckerrrrrrr.
You know you're going to be very disappointed at the contents if you decrypt it. I'm going to see if I've ever blogged about this drink.
Oh I did and in the exact words, lewl, goes to show how you don't pay much attention.
What is this conversation LOL
I think this much defeats your purpose
WHAT?!? WHAT KIND OF FANCY WATER WOULD REQUIRE CAPS, FULL NAME AND THAT YOU BUY FROM A SHOP .-. What am I going to get from a shop, Öne Sparkling Water from Mountain Pure pliss?
Well I'm going home now, toodles. And FYI I have no mobile data until Wednesday because I somehow managed to go over my 1G limit...
Yes I'm talking to myself everybody I've gone coocoo
OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHA that one was waaaaaaaay better than your water one god.
Now go 'leesin' to Anchors and Diamonds by D at Sea
You should pay more attention to the hints and things I've just written if you want an answer.
Welcome to the Masquerade is too deep for me to understand
Jokes not deep at all
Oh it's rock...are rock songs not associated with your anger and frustration.
Hey this might be the first rock song I enjoy.
LOLOLOLOLOL
I like Nightcore's cover of it
Oh jokes Nightcore is not a person but a concept :P Well no wonder I like it since it's a category of trance
Shaaame shamme much shaaame.
haha what have you attempted exactly
Hmm you probably aren't missing something, I have a feeling you have too much of something
A single letter perhaps.
And word



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)