<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 9 June 2014 // 7:07:00 pm

Why do people have to be so irresponsible I don't understand. So I'm at work today...why does our driver have to be so URGH. He leaves at 5.40 with deliveries and comes back at 6.15 with none of the meals being delivered, puts down the deliveries, walks out the door without saying a single word, and he hasn't friggin come back. What? You can't do that. What kind of temper is that. He didn't even give an explanation. And so I have to call up the people who he was suppose to deliver to and apologise to them and explain to them what happened and that their delivery will get there later. Some people are understanding but some aren't so much, so here I am copping all this negativity and having words thrown at me when it wasn't even my fault. What do you want from me? I did everything I could to. I just..urgh. What do you want from me customer? I didn't know this was going to happen. And then I have have to sit in a constant worry, anxiety and negativity because all the other deliveries behind them will be late as well and I just have to sit there and wait for them to complain putting me on edge. Why do I keep on having to deal with the aftermath. UGH. Mother's day all over again when I didn't even do it this time on mother's day. So. Stressed.

I use to complain about how everything was so boring and uneventful, now that it's not...I take it back. Take me back to when everything was so simple. Or maybe I just hadn't been exposed to anything/anyone to think anything would be complicated. That was probably it.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)