Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Friday, 18 July 2014 // 11:20:00 am ehehehe I'm not sure why I'm so keen to watch horror movies now .-. I really wanted to watch Insidious but a certain SOMEONE didn't =_= Actually pretty keen for Annabelle xD Except not on the big screen...Step too large HAHA Small steps little steps 8) I'll never watch The Grudge though, no thank you. So I haven't blogged about Paul in a while. Well today he was here and as usual I was waiting for his slimey cringeworthy wink. Didn't come though quite surprisingly. Instead he was like, how are you, do you work in the city? I'm not sure why he asked if I worked in the city, maybe he doesn't know I'm still in uni haha, but yeah. And so when he got his meal he did the awkward stare thing again, he literally looks like this *__* but with glasses lel. I'm pretty meh about him now. Actually, maybe I will watch it on the big screen, if it gets good reviews that is, ermagerd going to die hahaha. For the funsies right? Intense City Edge Cafe craving fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Okay now scrolling through tumblr I'm cravingt a really meaty juicy burger. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |