<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 2 July 2014 // 4:21:00 pm

Hearing missing pieces and putting it together was...it hurt and to know I had wasted so much time, and had so many unecessary emotions over a lost cause from the very beginning kind of sucks. I always see those tumblr quotes about where you look back and see just how insignificant some problems and feelings really were and you wish you handled it differently or maybe that you didn't have them in the first place. But you know,  as you said, maybe this is how it was meant to be, so that this could happen. This is experience, this is life. Even though the journey was long, painful, dark and twisted, I got to the end and a destination I didn't expect but right now wouldn't want to be anywhere else. The negativity, the sadness, hurt and uncertainty,  this makes it all worth. I can finally and genuinely say that I'm okay, more than okay. I'm happy.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)