Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 8 July 2014 // 7:55:00 pm I couldn't explain it to you when you asked how I was feeling and what it meant when I felt "eh" but I know now. It's when I feel numb. But thing is, I hate the word numb. I don't want to feel numb. I don't want to become like that. Maybe I reacted like that was because it was the first time I know it happened in front of my eyes, and I guess for the first time I reacted to what I could see rather than what I've been told and as much as I wish it didn't it still hurt a lot. But I made a promise and I intend to keep it. I will. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |