Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 26 July 2014 // 9:16:00 am I woke up this morning feeling like my energy had been sucked out and drained. It hasn't been like this in a while it felt so horrible, as soon as I woke up I needed to take so many deep breaths. It's the worst feeling to wake up to because it affects you and you know how the rest of your day is going to feel like. It felt so heavy yet so lifeless. I feel so bad. Being out is better than cooping myself up in the room that's why Ok feeling much better now. So heppi from successful shopping ^^ best bargain of today was I got these Tony Bianco Kasey boots for $60 from $180. SO WORTH I love them so much my new babies 8) man I love guy tumblr clothing so much haha |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |